From the moment we started, I was challenged on my personal development goals. Because for someone who is used to always looking ahead and further and taking the lead, it was hard to stand still and trust what is coming. Iris facilitated that in a comfortable way that allowed us to quickly get to the core of the shifts that were needed. Getting stuck on a project and wondering if you’re still a fit for the organization you work for, were the start of our journey together.
I deliberately say’ together’ because the warmth with which Iris lets you look at these aspects feels like a joint journey. During this process, experiences from the past reappeared that still carried scars on the surface. It was valuable to look at that and see the connection with the present. With warmth and vulnerability from Iris I felt safe and supported to examine my own behavior, patterns and boundaries. The sessions have brought me clarity in setting boundaries, have focused my values and highlighted what I find important.
Other results are:
- I dare to say no and trust that things will work out when I let go of something that no longer serves me.
- I can go back to what I want and feel and what makes me happy—and act accordingly.
- I’m more self-assured in discussions and find it easier to stay true to myself and my feelings, which results in beautiful conversations. I address much more things concrete and in a different tone of voice.
- I’ve come to realize that some things could no longer continue the way they were—leading to different choices in both my personal and professional life.
- I feel a difference at night, thanks to more room in my calendar e.g.
- I’m more comfortable in my own skin and feel more at peace. I’m more balanced.
A lot has been put in motion by these sessions, both inside me as well as tangible outcomes. An enrichment in multiple areas. It felt very freeing to discuss certain things.
Iris, thank you for your guidance, the enjoyable sessions, your vulnerability and the warm personality you are.