I believe reflecting on a year helps you become aware of what that year has taught you. Some things you might be consciously aware of, but other insights might not be as obvious.
To support you with that I created these questions. I recommend you take a moment when you can dive in uninterrupted. So mute your phone, go sit somewhere quiet and take a moment to ground yourself. You can use this 3-minute activation to ground:
Then look at the first question and allow yourself to write down the answer without censuring it. Simply trust what bubbles up and keep writing. Allow the answer to be as long as it needs to be. Once you feel you’ve written everything about this question you can proceed to the next one.
TIP: looking at different areas in your life might yield different answers. Think of your work, private life, romantic relationships, health and me-time.
- What did this year bring you that you want to make your new normal?
- What do you want (or need) to heal?
- What (or who) do you want to embrace?
- What do you have to accept?
- What do you want to apologize for?
- Who do you need to forgive, and for what? (This might be yourself!)
- What do you want to begin in 2021?
- What do you want to end in 2021?
- Who do you want to thank?
- What do you want to let go of?
BONUS: to support you with letting go of what no longer serves you, I created a powerful complimentary energetic activation. You can listen to it for free on Insight Timer, where I am a teacher. Simply download the app in the appstore and go to this activation.
It can be very enriching when you give yourself the time to answer these questions. And of course you don’t have to go through them all in one go 🙂
I truly recommend topping it off with the ‘Release What No Longer Serves You Activation’. It works on a very deep and healing level. In fact, if you have to choose between the questions and the activation I’d say listen to the audio.