Without self-care life is pointless

February 16, 2018

Yes, that’s a pretty bold statement. But I’ve found it to be true. If you’ve been following me for a while you may know that I’ve had to work hard at getting where I am. It took me countless years to learn to master my energy and handle my sensitivity. I’ll never forget the day I went to see a naturopat…

Read more

Time to turn inward!

October 24, 2017

Lots is shifting in the energy (again) and given everything that is in motion it's important to turn your focus inward—rather than on what is happening outside. It’s not always relevant to know exactly what is shifting in the energy, but what is crucial is taking extra good care of yourself! It often helps…

Read more

Your timing? Or the Universe's?

September 5, 2017

My book journey has been fun, for the most part. I admit there have been moments where I was ready to throw everything out of the window. But luckily those moments were sparse. I had a self-imposed deadline for my book and that deadline is TODAY! And, the book ain’t ready…. Of course I already knew last week…

Read more

You are exactly where you need to be

May 12, 2017

Sometimes in life you feel sad or down and you can’t really put your finger on why you feel sad or down. Chances are you are disappointed, in yourself or others. You feel let down because something doesn’t come to pass as you hoped it would. Oh, do I know that one. It is painful and it can truly hurt deeply.…

Read more

The danger of internalizing emotions

April 18, 2017

When you are emotional there are only two options. You either explode or you implode. In other words; you express your emotions or you keep them inside you. Often showing our true feelings is not (deemed) a possibility, so we focus our emotions inward—we internalize them. Let me explain. You’re in a situat…

Read more

Are you thinking the right thoughts?

March 30, 2017

Men have 60.000 thoughts per day in 8-10 waking hours. Women have 80.000 thoughts. Don’t ask me why women have more thoughts, or how they figured that out ;) The main thing is that we think—a lot. And the question is: are you thinking about the right things? If you’re like me you’ve got plenty to do and y…

Read more

How to stop awfulizing

February 28, 2017

I thought I was the only one who did it. Awfulizing. Thinking of terrible things that might happen—like daydreaming nightmares. You envision how people you love get hurt or die. You imagine how this client is not only unsatisfied but will write a hate-blog. You picture vividly how you will break something vital an…

Read more

Collateral Beauty

January 18, 2017

I recently watched the movie Collateral Beauty and it was heart-wrenchingly beautiful, and sad, and intense. Nevertheless, I recommend you watch it—just make sure you bring Kleenex. Perhaps it doesn’t impact you as it did me, but it hit me squarely. And it reminded me of an oracle card from Colette Baron-Reid—…

Read more

Do this one thing in the New Year

December 16, 2016

You are a human BEing. Not a human DOing. So why do we focus so much of our time and efforts on taking action after action, checking things off our To Do list? Our inner actions create 80% of our results, yet we spend the majority of our time trying to influence the remaining 20%. Why? I guess we all kno…

Read more

See with your heart, not your eyes!

November 17, 2016

There is a lot going on in the world. Plenty of reasons for fears to arise, cause for worry and panic—or so it seems. We tend to look at the physical world in order to evaluate how successful we are. Not just the world at large but especially you and your own goals. Are you on track? Did you accomplish what you de…

Read more

© 2020 Bright Eyes